"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 18 October 2011

G'day...

... to Debora from Melbourne.


I believe that you have landed among friends, and trust you'll feel at home.


I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow  LOL


Thank you for following my blog.  It's nice to have you with us... :)

7 comments:

  1. I figure if someone posts a question on my blog they deserve an answer (if I can provide it.) I'll at least try to answer questions asked even if I don't know the answers) I also think they deserve replies otherwise for their posts. It gets a little more than annoying to post questions or even posts on some blogs and be ignores. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tffn - Exactly. If someone takes the time to post a comment the least they deserve in return is an answer.

    Also peeves me on a couple of blogs when I don't get an answer to my comment / question...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it is not so politely saying - oh did you leave a comment, I never read them myself ;~) Those blogs don't get a second visit from me.

    I don't answer all comments, but, I will go and read your blog if it is not already on my list, and I'll probably leave a comment on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit remiss in this but do agree that readers should not be ignored. How bad am I!! I really like and appreciate all mine so will make more of and effort to do this.

    Congrats on your win.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana - I have given those blogs a second chance - I live in hope LOL But it can been very irritating.

    Barb - I personally feel that I HAVE to take the time to react to a comment someone has taken the time to make - imagine if all my followers deserted me. Who would I reach with all that I am trying to share? My blog would be a very lonely place ;) Have to say though, I haven't noticed you being remiss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you for your lovely welcome. :-) I will be doing a post on my new solar oven and link back to you very soon! You inspire me greatly my friend.
    D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deb - You're welcome LOL

    Can't wait to see what you have been up to in your solar cooker :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.