"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Water...

I guarantee if you watch this you will never think of water in quite the same way again.  I know it has changed my view...


I am now grateful to water for more than the obvious reason.


And I am amazed by water.


And I am humbled that what I thought was a simple life giving / sustaining substance is so incredibly much more than I gave it credit for...


And, finally, this information on water has given me a reason to start each and every day on a positive note!  The proof is there to be seen.  The law of attraction could not be more ably demonstrated!


Thanks, Brat, for the link :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.