"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 18 June 2013

Man and Earth

http://stevecutts.com/pages/animation.html
Now, after watching this can we honestly state that man is the superior being whose presence on Earth has been of benefit to the planet and it's other inhabitants?

7 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I always love a good clincher at the end. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TSAHG - LOL - the universe got it's own back...

      Delete
    2. Funny how 'she' does that. - Cloud

      Delete
  2. Good animation but I wish it had used a different musical background as I love this piece and now it seems "tainted".
    Cheers, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robyn - Perhaps that is part of the "uncomfortable" message it conveys - we are tainting everything with our greed and avarice?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. tffnguy - T'is, isn't it :) Gets the message across perfectly.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.