"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Saturday 14 January 2012

Welcome

Continuing the introduction of new friends to old friends, please won't you join me in welcoming Ron from Southern California.
Ron is (to quote from his profile) " an Old retired Truck Driver", who is interested in "Old Stuff", who's favourite movies are "Old Ones", and loves (golden) "Oldies" music and who's favourite book is his "Old Bible"."


His other blog can be found here - all I can say is: "Ron, you have a wonderful sense of humour" :)


Ron, I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow.  And, if I am on the farm it may take a little longer...LOL

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed Ron's blog for quite some time. He's a really enjoyable read. Certainly has some thought provoking posts!
    Have a great weekend, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue - He certainly is. I've spent quite a time reading through quite a few of his posts :) Thanks, Sue - you too.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.