"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Blogger bug

Only one blog precis is avasilable - clicking "view
more" results in... Nada!!
My dashboard has been hit by the Blogger bug (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/blogger/SUX-jVlBBco and https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/blogger/TM9QlkTp6zc) and I am only able to view one blog posting at a time, as opposed to scrolling down to see blog postings ad infinitum.  Although I do have a few of the blogs that I follow available on Bloglovin, I had not captured all of them, and it means that I am unabe to read the majority, and am thus unable to comment on your blogs until Blogger sorts out the problem.

Please understand - I'm not being rude - and will be back commenting as soon as Blogger sorts out the bug... :)

5 comments:

  1. That stinks. I hadn't heard of this problem. But nothing with blogger surprised me. I hope it gets fixed and you are back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's precisely why I switched to bloglovin for viewing. I think they had a special import when I 1st switched. Any new ones that I've started following (with blogger) since initial setup has to be put in manually. But, that's not so bad since I've cut waaaay back. I was loading myself so much that if I read every single blog that I have marked, I wouldn't get out from the PC until lunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having the same problem. It's irritating. I'm so ready to quit blogging. I'm too old and cranky (and computer illiterate!!) to deal with these issues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine is doing the same and it's super-annoying. I know they're working on it, but I do wish they would hurry up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Mine is sorted this morning...!

    Frustrating while it lasted, and I didn't know what to do whilst drinking my morning cup of tea (giggle). Even bloglovin was giving me hassles.

    Ah well, it's passed, and all is well in blogland again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.