"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Saturday 19 May 2012

Welcome / Bienvenue

Please join me in welcoming kymber of Framboismanor in Canada.


framboise manor's blog is shared between her and her beloved husband, jambaloney - and a very entertaining, loving couple they are too.  kymber is a chef, gardener and is ex-Canadian military.  jambaloney loves cooking, is a wonderful handiman and delights in rescuing items which are destined for landfill - a man after my own heart!


Both of them have enormous hearts, and a more genuinely positive couple I have yet to find online.


Thank you, kymber and jambaloney, for hitting the follow button.  I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this wonderful planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow.  And, once we are on the farm, and given our slow internet connection, it may take a little longer...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Dani - thanks so much for such a sweet and warm welcome! and as you can see - any new post you put up is in my blogroll and i will be back often! thanks for always leaving sweet comments on our blog, i promise to return the favour!

    your friend,
    kymber

    (oh and btw - i loooooooooooove the solar recipe book!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kymber - Cool :) Thanks... and thanks :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.