"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Thursday 23 February 2012

Welcome Living the Rural Life in Tennessee

Continuing the introduction of new friends to old friends, please won't you join me in welcoming Anna of Living Life in Rural Tennessee.

Anna, and her husband, Richard, are empty nesters in their 40's.  They bought their 5 acre piece of land in March last year, and since July last year they have been building their home on that land.  And what a stunning piece of land they have too!  And you have plenty of fire wood there, Anna :)

Anna, I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow.  And, if I am on the farm it may take a little longer...LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.