"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Welcome to the three of you :)

Continuing the introduction of new friends to old friends, please won't you join me in welcoming Sharon from Pennsylvania.


Sharon's blog is called the Fritzgeralds Family Farm.  On it she details her family's transition from world traveller with her US Air Force husband, to rural farm life, and their progress towards raising their children in a more natural environment, and living and eating off their land.


Also, Lori Nero a.k.a. Thistlechick, and the Simple Woman are newcomers to my blog - please join me in welcoming them.  Neither of them appear to have blogs which I can give you a link to.
Simple Woman - I love the egg photo you use as your image :)


Sharon, Lori and the Simple Woman, I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow.  And, if I am on the farm it may take a little longer...LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.