"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Friday 27 January 2012

Welcome Small Footprints

Continuing the introduction of new friends to old friends, please won't you join me in welcoming the Small Footprints of Reduce Footprints in Ashville, North Carolina.


Small Footprints profile states that she is a person who loves the earth.  Her blog site includes some very interesting vegan recipes, Meet and Greet Mondays, where she lists and links to new eco-friendly blogs she comes across, and Change the World Wednesday where a weekly challenge is issued to reduce / recycle your consumption of consumer goods.


Small Footprints, I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow.  And, if I am on the farm it may take a little longer...LOL

4 comments:

  1. I'm off to check out 'Reduce Footprints' .. you always lead me to good sites. Our Internet is up and running .. faster than a speeding bullet! PTL. xxx Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Mac - That is the purpose. Firstly, I HAVE (can't help myself LOL) to go to a new followers site to repay the compliment they paid me, but also to share with anyone who is interested what I have discovered about that site - ultimately it saves your time and speeds up the networking process :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a super blog you have, I have enjoyed reading some of your past posts, not that I was overly keen on the snake one!!

    I am a follower now.

    Gill in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.