"Self-sufficiency does not mean 'going back' to the acceptance of a lower standard of living. On the contrary, it is the striving for a higher standard of living, for food that is organically grown and good, for the good life in pleasant surroundings... and for the satisfaction that comes from doing difficult and intricate jobs well and successfully." John Seymour ~ Self Sufficiency 2003

Saturday 21 January 2012

Welcome Energiser Bunny


Continuing the introduction of new friends to old friends, please won't you join me in welcoming the Energiser Bunny of Barefoot Bounty in Brisbane, Australia.
She is apparently called the Energiser Bunny by her husband Sean, as he is enormously frustrated by her ability to sit still.  So she takes that excess energy outside into her 5 acre garden and tries to make is as productive as she can.  I love your ride on lawnmower, EB :)


Energiser Bunny, I reply to all comments (even those placed on old postings), but given the size of this planet, and the different time zones, it may not be today by your time, but will certainly be by tomorrow.  And, if I am on the farm it may take a little longer...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dani! It's a pleasure to be part of the blog family. I lived in SA for 15 years and Shaun is from Durbs, so I'm loving your blog. And we all have to take turns on the ride on as its a thing of beauty...

    ReplyDelete
  2. EB - Oh yes, they certainly are excellent garden gadgets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day and removes the "loneliness' of sitting at my screen blogging supposedly to myself ;) I try and reply as quickly as possible so please forgive me if sometimes my response is delayed.